Contact Lighthouse at 720.772.7334 to set up a free initial consultation.
Lighthouse is proud to offer evidence-based therapies covered by private insurance.* We are in-network Behavior Therapy providers for Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna and Tricare. Check back for updates are we are in the process of becoming in-network providers for United Healthcare, Aetna and Magellan.
*Check with your insurance company to verify that the Lighthouse service you are interested in is covered by your insurance plan.
To obtain preauthorization for services please be prepared to provide the following to Lighthouse:
- Copy of the client’s Insurance Card (please include both sides, if applicable)
- Referral for services from client’s Primary physician (this may look like a prescription).
+This referral MUST say BEHAVIOR THERAPY/ABA/BEHAVIOR CONCERNS.
+ Referral does not need to be specific to Lighthouse or Adam Potter.
- Most recent well child visit report from client’s Primary physician
- Signed documentation from the initial provider recommending or referring the client for behavior services and identifying the medical necessity for services.
A signed comprehensive diagnostic evaluation performed within the previous twelve (12) months by a qualified health care professional such as the client’s physician, nurse practitioner, or psychologist who prescribes and/or recommends behavioral therapy services.
- A copy of the report from a developmental screening tool used like ASQ, MCHAT, etc,
+ If the child doesn’t qualify for one of these i.e. (too old for a screening tool) then the Doctor must send us a letter that specifically requests “behavior intervention as a medically necessary procedure” and includes the patient's full name, date of birth, and diagnosis.